- Research and develop CNN and ML models for visual data analysis;
- Assist in the development of prototype solutions leveraging CNN and AI algorithms;
- Clean and transform data in order to prepare it for modeling;
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies and algorithms as needed for specific models or analysis;
- Implement and optimize the algorithms for Embedded devices;
- Ideas to generate key decision making KPIs;
- Work closely with other team experts to achieve optimal real-world implementation design.
- University Degree in Computer Science/ Artificial intelligence/ Applied Math/ Statistics or equivalent;
- Experience with Python, NumPy, C/C++, Matlab, Tensor Flow, Keras or similar, Data Analytics, OpenCV and OpenGL;
- Good understanding of ML and AI techniques and algorithms;
- Good understanding of processor architecture, data flow and performance bottle-necks;
- Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in Image processing;
- Skilled in Reporting and Data Visualization;
- 3+ years of work experience with at least 1 year focused on machine learning;
- Knowledge in application areas such as computer vision and robotics.