- Research and develop CV and ML models for visual data analysis;
- Assist in the development of prototype solutions leveraging CV and ML algorithms;
- Clean and transform data in order to prepare it for modeling;
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies and algorithms as needed for specific models or analysis;
- Implement and optimize the algorithms for embedded devices;
- Ideas to generate key decision making KPIs;
- Work closely with other team experts to achieve optimal real-world implementation design.
- University Degree in Computer Science/ Applied Math/ Statistics or equivalent;
- Experience with C/C++ and Matlab;
- Good understanding of linear algebra and analytical geometry;
- Good understanding of processor architecture, data flow and performance bottle-necks;
- Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Experience and knowledge in Image processing;
- Experience with OpenCV, OpenGL, Data Analytics, Python, NumPy, Tensor Flow, Keras or similar;
- Good understanding of CV, ML and AI techniques and algorithms;
- Skilled in Reporting and Data Visualization;
- Knowledge in application areas such as computer vision and robotics.