- Writing a C programming code on DSP processors;
- Porting and integration of existing algorithms for SIMD architecture;
- Performance optimizations of existing algorithms for particular platform – Memory flow, Intrinsycs usage, Assembly usage.
- University degree in Computer Systems/ Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- C and assembler programming knowledge;
- Algorithms knowledge;
- Knowledge and experience in a Linux environment;
- SIMD programming experience (DSP, NEON, GPU, IMX, NPU, etc.)
- Matlab/Octav experience;
- Microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Source control systems knowledge – Git/ Gerrit;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.