- Development and support of custom specific Embedded devices and features;
- System optimizations – performance, power, memory, build environment;
- Analysis and triage of reported problems.
- University degree in Electronic engineering / Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- C programming knowledge;
- Knowledge in Embedded mobile (Linux/ Windows /Android) development;
- Experience with build systems and environment settings – makefiles, compilers, linkers;
- Source control systems knowledge – Git/ Gerrit;
- Microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Embedded systems peripherals – SPI, GIO, I2C;
- System knowledge – RTOS, multimedia-oriented subsystems;
- HW knowledge – microprocessors, microcontrollers;