- Use statistical methods to analyze image quality data and generate reports and presentations;
- Develop objective image quality metrics for characterizing image quality for various human and machine vision applications;
- Identify and root cause image quality and performance issues;
- Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products and their features;
- Apply different image processing techniques to improve overall camera quality;
- Perform tuning and optimization of hardware image signal processors and software imaging algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Imaging science, Optical Science, Engineering);
- Good knowledge in common programming basics;
- Scripting experience (e.g. Perl, Python, Shell) and with Android/adb commands;
- Creative with strong sense and eye for details;
- Flexible (ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks);
- Fast-Learner (ability to learn new fields);
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously;
- Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.