- Plan, conduct, execute and monitor the testing of products to ensure finished product quality;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Collaboration with Project Managers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- University degree in Electronic engineering/ Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- Basic C/C++ programming knowledge;
- Practical experience with a ticket system would be considered as a great advantage;
- Knowledge of Git would be a plus;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good communication and planning skills;
- Reliable and responsible person with positive attitude;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.