- Develop Embedded software solutions for the next generation of mobile technology;
- Solve critical and most complex technical problems;
- Assuring highest quality of code by software debugging and integration;
- Follow and improve coding standards;
- Suggest ways to improve processes and quality.
- University degree in Electronic engineering/ Communication technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
- Solid 5+ years of experience in Embedded Software development;
- High proficiency in C programming language;
- Solid knowledge and experience in embedded mobile (Linux/ Windows /Android) development;
- Knowledge in Embedded systems peripherals – SPI, GIO, I2C;
- Good hardware and microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Experience with RTOS development methods;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in sharing knowledge with software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers;
- Ability to mentor others and passion to share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team.