- Creating, developing, optimizing and maintaining software and algorithms for image processing, computer vision and computational photography;
- Learning new areas in mathematics and physics and creating suitable mathematical models of real processes;
- Data analysis, optimization problems and distinguishing errors in coding from inaccuracies of the model;
- Low-level optimization of the code for speed, diving deeper in Embedded systems architecture, working with GPU, DSP and other more specific HW accelerators.
- University degree in Mathematics, Telecommunications, Computer Systems or relevant;
- Advanced level of C/C++ programming language;
- Good understanding of linear algebra;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with MatLab or Python;
- Professional experience in image processing and audio algorithms development;
- Professional knowledge in signal processing.